Update: 2nd July 2020
Ahead of our reopening on 4th July, we are writing to reassure you that we have carried out a number of Health and Safety measures to help protect our team and customers, whose wellbeing is our top priority. We have taken measures to brief our team members on the latest advice issued from the UK Government to ensure our team are fully aware of the importance of hygiene best practices are followed. We would like to reassure you our team are observing the highest hygiene standards that include regular hand washing, the cleansing of all table surfaces, frequent monitoring of our toilets and ensuring social distancing standards wherever possible.
In accordance with Government advice, we are limiting the amount of customers in our venue and we will endeavour to minimise disruption to our customers as much as possible, whilst taking sensible precautions to protect everyone’s health and safety.
Please read below a few further steps we have taken to keep you and our teams safe:
- We have changed the layout of the venue to ensure sufficient space between tables and to allow for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to customers when entering the venue.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces, tables, chairs and bar equipment has been increased and cleaning chemicals are industry approved.
- All team members have received updated training to include the importance of public health and hygiene.
- For hygiene reasons, we have switched to disposable menus in the interim.
- A Covid-19 risk assessment has been completed and shared with staff as part of ongoing compliance and training.
- Customers will be asked to voluntarily provide their name and phone number when entering the venue as we are required to log details of visitors for 21 days, after which these will be confidentially disposed.
We would ask any customers who are currently showing signs of Covid-19 symptoms to refrain from entering and self-isolate in accordance with government advice.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to you accordingly. We would like to thank you for your understanding and support during this time.
The Imperial Team